Website Conditions of Use
Terms & Conditions
http://www.bioanalytica.com (the “Website”) is owned and operated by Bioanalytical Instruments (“our”, “us” and “we”). By accessing this Website, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions (“terms”). Please read them carefully. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR VIEW THIS WEBSITE.
- The information contained in this Website is intended for general information purposes only. We have made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this Website is accurate at the time of inclusion, however we cannot guarantee the accuracy of such information.
- We make no representations or warranties about the information provided through this Website, including any hypertext links to any website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this Website. We accept no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions on this Website and any decisions based on information contained in this Website are the sole responsibility of the visitor. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement. We accept no liability for any interruptions in your use of the Website.
- The information, designs, content, artwork and images contained within this Website are protected by our copyright of our clients’/licensors’ copyright. We permit you to make copies of the information and images on this Website solely as necessary and incidental acts for your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the Website as is reasonable for private and non-commercial purposes. You may not frame this Website or publish a hypertext link to any part of it without our express permission in writing.
- You acknowledge and agree that all trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content contained within the Website shall remain at all times owned by us or our clients/licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorized by us.
- You shall not use this Website for any illegal purposes and agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post (or allow anything to be sent, used, copied, or posted) which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this Website or with the enjoyment of this Website by other visitors.
- We reserve the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this Website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify us against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against us as a result of your use or misuse of this Website or your breach of these terms.
- This Website is provided to you free of charge, and neither we nor any of our subsidiary or affiliated companies accept any liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by our gross negligence or willful misconduct) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with this Website. We accept no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind however arising through the use of the Website or any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this Website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this Website.
- In the event that any or any part of the terms shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- These terms are effective and were last updated on July 30, 2021.
http://www.bioanalytica.com © Bioanalytical Instruments™ all rights reserved.
Bioanalytical Instruments™ is committed to protecting your privacy. We firmly believe that electronic security and privacy are necessary for the continued success of the Internet. In support of this, we only use the personal information that you provide to create a more personalized and entertaining experience for you, in accordance with the terms outlined below.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
Bioanalytical Instruments™ is committed to protecting the safety of children online. In compliance with the Children’s
Privacy Protection Act of 2000, bioanalytica.com will never knowingly request or use personal information from children under 13 years of age without prior parental consent. If Lagoon of Randomness™ receives actual knowledge that a subscriber is under 13 years of age, Bioanalytical Instruments™ will eliminate all personal information relating to this subscriber from our files.
What information do we collect?
When you submit a request to our customer service department, we may ask you for your email address. When you visit our Web site, we also collect
IP addresses in aggregate form, but these are not linked to any of your personally identifiable information.
How do we use “cookies”?