The EVOS microscopes are developed to meet today’s expectations for image quality, user interface interactions, data generation speed and flexibility, and end-user value. The time-saving acquisition features, brilliant LED cube illumination and high-res cameras enable generation of publication-quality images and data with just a few clicks.
The EVOS microscopes systems are exceptionally versatile and ideal for a broad range of imaging applications, delivering superb images and data in no time, over time, every time at an exceptional value.
Benefits of EVOS Cell Imaging systems include:
- Versatility and performance—choose the system that suits your lab requirements
- Compact, ergonomic design—designed with scientist workspace and workflow needs
- Biologist designed integrated software—acquire, annotate and analyze-segment, classify and quantitate, easily with cloud-enabled accessibility for M5000 and M7000 models.
In today’s competitive scientific environment, generating publication-quality images is critical to your success. To help ensure that you get the publication-quality images you need, EVOS systems give you top-of-the-line imaging components, including:
- High-quality cameras and optics to capture high-resolution images
- LED illumination to produce superior signal-to-noise ratios
- Easy-to-use image capture and processing software for ready-to-publish images
Bioanalytical Instruments is a sales and service representative for Thermo Fisher Cell Imaging Systems in Puerto Rico and the Caribbean area.
For more information
If you would like to receive more information about this or any other product, or simply have any questions, do not hesitate to